WITHIN ME...

Put a Trust - you'll be betrayed Make Love - you'll gain hatred Give a Smile - you'll create war Act Good - you'll die soon

C.O.P.Y.R.I.G.H.T

All material in this course is, unless otherwise stated, the property of -Apple Ai-. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law.

Monday, 23 September 2013

Moment(s) #37 - Ain't that Obvious?

.
.
Dengan penuh teruja, random & stating the obvious ;
.
.
.
.
 
 "Hey, you know what Mummy??!! I just found out that my Grandmother's name and your Mother's name is the same!...", (Aedlycia ; 2013)
.
.
.
.
Note : Told ya! I have a VERY cute Daughter - and her name is  -   A e d l y c i a ... ;)
.
.
.
By:
.
-Apple Ai-
.
.
.

No comments: